0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: [ADVICE WANTED] (Summer 2019 Roadtrip) [ADVICE WANTED] (Summer 2019 Roadtrip) - Bangladesh

[ADVICE WANTED] (Summer 2019 Roadtrip)

Ayo,

My name is Jake and I am 18 Year old High School senior from Birmingham, Alabama.

This summer me and three of the my friends are planning to road-trip to some awesome places.

FIRST MOCKUP

https://i.redd.it/e4fote898k121.png

| This was the first mockup |

Starting in Birmingham

Up North to Oregon then back around

I then decided to change it up a bit, but not many changes.

I recently have been speaking to some co workers, and have come to the conclusion that this is just too much to chew

due to the amount of time (around 30 days).

This will be starting June 17th BTW

| NEW MOCKUP |

My next edit pretty much changes everything up

I don't have a picture of it though but this is the route below

But it would pretty much be a road trip to the Alberta region of Canada

| Route |

Birmingham

St. Louis

Kansas City

Sioux Falls

South Dakota Badlands

Grand Tetons

Glacier

(Spots in Canada would not be Limited to)

Waterton Lakes

Banff National Park

Jasper Park

Yoho National Park

Icefields Parkway

Calgary

Canada Badlands/ cool other provincial parks

Ok, obviously this is very different from my first mockup.

| 1st Trip Planned Good |

Lots of Diversity in Locations

Lots of new cities

Awesome Spots

| 1st Trip Planned Bad |

Really Long

Lots of long days driving

Not being able to see everything

VERY HOT IN DESERT

| 2nd Trip Good |

Diversity as well
Glaciers/ some northern lights

Canada and US National Parks

Canadian Rockies are dope

Not many other chances in life to see this

| 2nd Trip Bad |

Customs

Still pretty long

Convincing parents I guess

I would love some thoughts on this

I am also a videographer/photographer so I would love to get to know some Def spots to experience

Thanks a ton 💯

-Jake

p.s.- sorry if this is really jumbled

https://ift.tt/2rg91ZG

0 Response to "[ADVICE WANTED] (Summer 2019 Roadtrip)"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger