0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Wanna solo travel around the world to find myself Wanna solo travel around the world to find myself - Bangladesh

Wanna solo travel around the world to find myself

Sometimes I feel that I don't belong where I live, I don't have a lot friends that shares the same interests (adventures, travels, extreme sports) as I do. So I really don't have any friends to do this with. Don't get me wrong, I'm easy going but it's just that I, sometimes feels that something is missing but I don't know what.

For the past couple of months I've been feeling eager about traveling around the world, all by myself for about 6 months - 1 year. Just leave the life I live now, and gain new experience and maybe find a place where I can feel that I actually belong. The thing is that I would be doing this alone, (I've only travelled alone once before - the trip itself was amazing - but I had like a mental breakdown when I got home), so I'm kind of scared what this kind of trip can result in.

The other thing is, of course, money and the fact that I might not have a job when I get home. How much would this kind of trip cost? I know that it's hard to say and that it depends on where I would be going, so here is my travel draft.

One of my dream destination is New Zealand, and I would like to stay for at least 1 month to be able to see everything New Zealand has to offer. I would also like to travel around Asia (Japan, South Korea, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia), continuing to Peru (Macchu Picchu, a trip coast to coast in the United States, and visit England, Ireland, Norway and Iceland.

Have anyone done anything like this that can share their experience and give some tips along the way? This is really something I want to do, but I'm not sure if it's the right thing to do. I'm a bit afraid of the things that can happend (like getting sick, robbed etc), so I'd be happy if someone could share their experience.

Thank you for reading.

TL;DR: Don't feel like I belong where I live atm, wanna travel and see the world and maybe find a place I feel that I belong in. I need all the tips and motivation I can get..



Submitted February 18, 2018 at 10:42PM by x_Killua_x http://ift.tt/2Cuql0z

0 Response to "Wanna solo travel around the world to find myself"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger