Suggestions for a solo trip to Scotland for 8 days
0th night/1st Day morning - London to Edinburgh train
2nd Day - Edinburgh and pick up the rental car
3rd Day - Edinburg-Cairngorms National Park-Inverness
4th Day - Inverness-Achnasheen-Gairloch-Eilean Donan Castle-Portree
5th Day - Isle of Skye
6th Day - TBD (suggestions?)
7th Day - Ben Nevis, Glenfinnan, Glencoe, Trossachs, Doune Castle
8th Day - Edinburgh/Buffer/night train to London/flight to London
9th Day - Fly out of London
Picked up some ideas from http://thehairycoo.com/our-tours/3-isle-of-skye-inverness-glencoe-highlands-3-day-tour-from-edinburgh/ and https://www.heartofscotlandtours.co.uk/grand-tour-of-scotland
I was also looking to do some small hikes (3-6 km) at the Isle of Sky, I found this resource https://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/skye/ but wanted to know if anyone had personal recommendations?
Do you think my itinerary is fine? Would you suggest any additions or deletions? Any tips?
I'm on an economical budget so would prefer to stay in hostels where possible. Would I be able to find hostels at most of these locations?
Submitted February 17, 2018 at 10:49AM by MarvinPardroid http://ift.tt/2BwM0s1

0 Response to "Suggestions for a solo trip to Scotland for 8 days"
Post a Comment