Mega US Roadtrip, drive or fly or both?
Hey everyone, I am in a predicament. My plan is to try to see every state throughout the next year. It would be a good mix of both visiting cities and towns as well as national parks.
I dont mind driving but I also have a lot of airline miles I could use to fly so idk if it's more efficient to just drive it all, or drive some parts, or fly.
I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on a good drive/fly combo? or maybe what are some routes that I should def fly rather drive (other than probably Alaska and Hawaii)
I don't mind driving it all but I feel like I should use some points too and probably can cut out a lot of boring drives that might have nothing to see and rent a car there or something, any ideas?
I would be starting in L.A. with a 97 Saturn SL2
Thank you!

0 Response to "Mega US Roadtrip, drive or fly or both?"
Post a Comment