Hostels
Hey guys! I'm doing my first solo trip to Chiang Mai, Thailand here soon and I just had a couple questions about hostels:
--Any reputable resources/ apps/ websites for finding them on the fly? bAre they something that should be booked in advanced, or are they pretty easy to get into on the go?/b --How secure are your belongings/ do most have safe storage options?
A couple details about the trip; I'll be volunteering the first week at Elephant Nature Park (12/03-18/03), so I'll be kept pretty busy with that. The second week (18/03-24/03) is simply exploring the city though. I haven't wanted to necessarily book out a solid chunk of time at any single one because I'll be doing activities such as the Jungle Flight zipline tour, visiting the tiger sanctuary, spending at least a day at the zoo, visiting temples, exploring the night bazaar, checking out the local caves and waterfalls, and even leaving the city to visit Pai at some point, so I'm unsure what part of the city (if I'm in the city) I'll be in at what specific times or how convenient the transportation during the evenings is. I would like to do this right and not end up in an unfortunate spot. Your feedback is definitely appreciated. Budget is about 2,000 USD. Thanks folks!
Submitted February 04, 2018 at 02:45AM by beauhemoth http://ift.tt/2E0vW0b

0 Response to "Hostels"
Post a Comment