Going to Peru this summer, need some advice for my itinerary
I'll be going to Peru for two weeks this summer, centering my trip around the Salkantay Trek. The biggest problem I'm running into is that Peru is a deceptively large country, and I'm not exactly sure of an efficient way to navigate through the country.
I currently have 4 empty days in my itinerary that I need to fill. Arequipas seems interesting, but it's really far from everything. It seems like I'd have to dedicate at least 1-2 full days to travel in between places, and I don't have the most time to work with here.
- Day 1: Arrive in Lima
- Day 2-4: Fly to Cusco
- Day 5-8: Salkantay Trek
- Day 9: Machu Picchu
- Day 10-13: ???
- Day 14: Lima
- Day 15: Go back home
Any ideas of what I should do?
Submitted February 18, 2018 at 11:24PM by echopath http://ift.tt/2Ht5CxK

0 Response to "Going to Peru this summer, need some advice for my itinerary"
Post a Comment