0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First Solo Trip to Europe–10 Days in The Netherlands–Critique My Itinerary First Solo Trip to Europe–10 Days in The Netherlands–Critique My Itinerary - Bangladesh

First Solo Trip to Europe–10 Days in The Netherlands–Critique My Itinerary

Hello! I’m spending a week and a half abroad this summer and I’d like some feedback. My budget is $4000, and so far I have about $600 left after planning everything out.

I’m 32, so while I’m not into partying as much as I was in my younger years, I’m still planning to have a little fun. That said, my main goal is to relax and see the sights, including a few tourist attractions like museums, windmills, and castles. I’d also like to see the old architecture and learn about some of the history while I am there.

Here is a timeline of the activities I have planned so far:

Day 0–May 28 * Fly from Miami to Schiphol

Day 1–May 29 * Arrive at Schiphol - Purchase Ov-chipkaart at NS service desk (loaded with €100) - Purchase SIM card * Take train to Amsterdam Centraal - Purchase Holland Pass and book skip-the-line ticket for Van Gogh Museum * Take train to Utrecht Centraal * Check into Apollo Hotel * Visit Utrecht Spoorwegen Museum

Day 2–May 30 * Pick up rental car at Budget (for the day) * Visit Muiderslot in Muiden - Pass Kasteel Drakensteyn & Kasteel Groenveld * Visit Kasteel de Haar

Day 3–May 31 * Take train to ‘s-Hertogenbosch - Tour the city (open day)

Day 4–June 1 * Conference at Jaarbeuers (all day)

Day 5–June 2 * Check out of Apollo Hotel * Take train to Amsterdam Centraal * Drop off suitcase at Hotel Prins Hendrik * Visit Van Gogh Museum * Tour Brouwerijhet-ij * Check into hotel * Eat Dinner * Visit Amsterdam Dungeon * Visit Coffeeshop

Day 6–June 3 * Day trip to Bruges, Belgium

Day 7–June 4 * Zaanse Schans, Marken and Volendam Half-Day Trip * Explore Haarlem - Tour Molen de Adrian

Day 8–June 5 * Visit Rijksmuseum * Take Canal Cruise * Delft, The Hague & Madurodam Half-Day Trip

Day 9–June 6 * Take train to Rotterdam - Tour the city (semi-open day) - Visit Euromast Tower - Meet friend and enjoy some beers

Day 10–June 7 * Take train to Groningen - Tour the city (open day)

Day 11-12–June 8-9 * Return home

Any tips, recommendations, places to eat, or other things to do/see are recommended.

My only question is this: is €500 enough for food?

Thank you for taking the time to read and review this post!



Submitted February 17, 2018 at 10:54PM by JosephLeedy http://ift.tt/2ELIwDY

0 Response to "First Solo Trip to Europe–10 Days in The Netherlands–Critique My Itinerary"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger