At my wit's end with snorers
Hi guys, so I'd like to start off by saying I do empathise with snorers if they either aren't aware of their problem, or have genuinely tried to get rid of it. However, on the other hand, it's easy to say "it comes with the hostel lifestyle" when you haven't been sleepless for days because someone consciously decided their money was worth more than 6 people's quality of life. I think there is some level of ethical responsibility on their side and with all respect you won't have much luck convincing me otherwise.
Private room isn't an option for me. I already booked the smallest dorm which was a stretch in the hopes I'd have less chance of encountering something like this.
The situation: There's a girl in the next bed over in my current hostel, who makes the most AWFUL snarling noise from the moment she falls asleep to the moment she wakes up. I've tried earplugs, earphones with music, pillow over head, waking her up (works for about 10 seconds), etc.
She snores regardless of sleep position so that's not a factor.
To make matters worse she gets in every evening at 1am and takes an hour-long, noisy shower! i.e. if there was any doubt that she's selfish and inconsiderate, it's gone now.
How do I deal with people who are so unforgivably inconsiderate? Are there any practical solutions to the sleep issue?
Submitted February 04, 2018 at 02:06PM by throwawaytravelslump http://ift.tt/2EfP1Pi

0 Response to "At my wit's end with snorers"
Post a Comment