0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Another Newbie Question Another Newbie Question - Bangladesh

Another Newbie Question

Hello! My friend and I are looking to do a road trip across the US this summer, starting in eastern PA for about 2 weeks and honestly have no idea how to plan a road trip. We're pretty young so won't be staying in many hotels, if any - mostly camping and/or sleeping in the car. As far as sight seeing, we want to see as much as we can - think like a "Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" style experience.

My questions are:

  • I've never done this before - what is an appropriate route length? We don't want to bite off more than we can chew!

  • How do I figure out how much money we'll need to take the trip?

  • Anyone have any recommendations for where to go? The sky's the limit - North, South, or West!

  • How can we start preparing now, so that there's less work to be done (buying supplies, etc) right before the trip?

http://ift.tt/2BUhXHp

0 Response to "Another Newbie Question"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger