Anyone need a one-way flight from Ho Chi Minh City to Bangkok?
I'm flying round-trip from Chicago to Ho Chi Minh City, then onward to Bangkok. When I booked the flight from Ho Chi Minh City to BKK I didn't take into account that I would have to go through immigration and customs, get my checked bag, then go check in for the flight to BKK.
I arrive from Chicago at 11:05 AM and the flight to BKK leaves at 1:10 PM. I don't think that is enough time. The flight was pretty cheap, but I'd still like to not lose the entire fare if I can help it.
It's on Jetstar, leaves at 1:10, gets into BKK at 2:40. The fare is non-refundable, but I can change the name for free, apparently.
Let me know if you're interested. I only bought it a couple days ago and it has already increased in price on Google Flights.
Submitted February 03, 2018 at 02:35AM by kilroyishere89 http://ift.tt/2E818Ol

0 Response to "Anyone need a one-way flight from Ho Chi Minh City to Bangkok?"
Post a Comment