20 Year Old Traveling to WW1 Sites
Hello I am posting here to see if anyone has some advice on what the best ways to travel to visit the major battle feilds along the western front would be? I would like to see the major sites like Verdun and Somme as well as Yepress and as many more as I could. The issue is that I am to young to rent a car and from what I can see there dont seem to be many tours that are longer then 3 days. I am traveling on my own and dont mind spending a bit on money. Any advice from people that live in the area or from people that have taken a similar trip would be greatly appreciated.
Submitted February 18, 2018 at 08:03PM by leushuis http://ift.tt/2EDPOGo

0 Response to "20 Year Old Traveling to WW1 Sites"
Post a Comment