Sola travel to Cuba
Hi, Anyone sola traveled through Cuba with advice on this?
I've traveled through a few Latin American countries (Peru/Chile) by myself and didn't have a problem with the logistics of getting around or finding a place to sleep, but at points did suffer with being on my own, ie not feeling comfortable going out at night alone etc.
I have three weeks in the near future where I can go and travel around Cuba - a destination that I'm dying to experience for the culture, food, and of course dance - but I'm worried that I won't be able to find other travelers to go out with. I've met other travelers who suggested that going out to dance is only fun when you have another friend with you to kind of have your back.
Is this legit? Should I wait until I have a friend who's schedule lines up with mine and has the same travel interests? Or should I just go and hope for the best?
Thanks!
Submitted January 17, 2018 at 11:31PM by curlynic http://ift.tt/2FQ3saK

0 Response to "Sola travel to Cuba"
Post a Comment