Looking for advice (and maybe some encouragement) for June-July for SE-S Asia
Hey all, I'm working without breaks until June and I was thinking I would travel for about a month after that starting from mid June. My then gf did a SE Asia tour by herself couple of years back and I did a lot of research for her but I actually don't know what I'd do or where exactly.
I checked the weather for some countries and it looks like only Malaysia, Cambodia and Indonesia are valid options but now that I'm looking to travel myself it looks overwhelming. I will have a decent amount of money since I can't spend it on anything during the times I work.
I'm aware this sub is not a travel agency but I'm on the verge of cancelling altogether. I'm actually looking for some encouragement from people who were in a similar situation but ended up not regretting just packing up and going. Thanks in advance
Submitted January 03, 2018 at 02:07PM by efekit http://ift.tt/2Cj1hu4

0 Response to "Looking for advice (and maybe some encouragement) for June-July for SE-S Asia"
Post a Comment