0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: India during monsoon, yay or nay? + Budget India during monsoon, yay or nay? + Budget - Bangladesh

India during monsoon, yay or nay? + Budget

So I've been to Nepal during the monsoon, but only for a month. There was constant rain more or less and virtually no view of the Himalayas. While there in the winter, it was a totally different experience. I did enjoy the monsoon but I felt like I had more freedom during the drier months. I also was in SEA from March to July this past summer, and in the latter months there was TONS of rain. What is it like in India? I know it's a huge country, but overall. I understand that it is a more ideal time for some of the treks in Northern India, but overall is it a good time to visit? There are several places I will travel to and really want to venture a little off the beaten path. I would be leaving in March/April and staying until whenever - or would it be better to begin my travels in India in say, September, October when the rains begin to clear and the high season begins? Some places I would like to visit for example are Varanasi, Delhi, Manali, Rishikesh, Dharmasala, Rajasthan etc. If anyone has recommendations on these places or others, please share. I am especially interested in trekking and mysticism, immersing myself. I don't want to spend my summer in my hometown, so will probably head to Australia (ideally) or another part of Canada to work and travel for the summer before headed to India should I choose to wait for the autumn to begin. Hopefully it'd be possible to save money. I'll be doing all of this on my own so I have the freedom of the road. With that being said, I'll also have no one to split costs with. Has anyone experience in travelling in India for 3-6 months? What was your budget and total expenses like? Same question for WHV in Australia. Any advice is really helpful. Thanks. Sorry for unorganized post.

Edit: For reference, I spent about $7000CAD including all expenses (flights, fees, rentals, accommodation, food, transport, weeds etc) in 6 months in SEA and could have spent much less. I hear it's quite easy to travel much cheaper in India. Do you reckon this is true? I plan on travelling less luxury than previously, which was no luxury at all.



Submitted January 17, 2018 at 06:38PM by underpurplesun http://ift.tt/2DqPPQE

0 Response to "India during monsoon, yay or nay? + Budget"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger