0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How to soup up my chevy suburban for sleeping in the cold How to soup up my chevy suburban for sleeping in the cold - Bangladesh

How to soup up my chevy suburban for sleeping in the cold

I want to soup up my suburban. I took out the last row of seating and am adding a bunk for a bed and storage underneath. I don't know however how I should go about insulating the car. I'm thinking it should be something where I can run my heat before I go to bed for a little bit and then hopefully it could stay within the car over night. I also preferably would like something that could be rather temporary. It's really not something I can put up for one particular trip. It will get to mid 20s F at the lowest at night. Any ideas?

http://ift.tt/2E3oh0G

0 Response to "How to soup up my chevy suburban for sleeping in the cold"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger