0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Embarking on my first ever solo trip next week by going to Krakow - looking for advice on squeezing in both Auschwitz and the salt mines in one day using public transport Embarking on my first ever solo trip next week by going to Krakow - looking for advice on squeezing in both Auschwitz and the salt mines in one day using public transport - Bangladesh

Embarking on my first ever solo trip next week by going to Krakow - looking for advice on squeezing in both Auschwitz and the salt mines in one day using public transport

As per the title, this is my first solo trip, I've always wanted to travel solo so I'm dipping my toes in the water by going to Krakow and staying in a hostel.

I arrive late in the evening and am looking to spend the next day visiting both Auschwitz and the salt mines (primarily I want to visit Auschwitz, though), then spend the next day exploring the city before heading home.

Again as per the title, does anyone have any advice for using public transport to get to both Auschwitz and the salt mines in the same day? My initial plan is to get the train from Krakow to Oswiecim then walk to Auschwitz, but if possible I'd like to use public transport to go from here to the salt mines afterwards - is this possible or will it be too time consuming?



Submitted January 17, 2018 at 08:57AM by bigdavie90 http://ift.tt/2FLHDsM

0 Response to "Embarking on my first ever solo trip next week by going to Krakow - looking for advice on squeezing in both Auschwitz and the salt mines in one day using public transport"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger