0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 3 Weeks in China: Chengdu - Beijing suggestions? 3 Weeks in China: Chengdu - Beijing suggestions? - Bangladesh

3 Weeks in China: Chengdu - Beijing suggestions?

Hi /r/solotravel! As part of a larger Asia trip I'll be doing 3 weeks solo in China in late March/early April, starting in Chengdu and ending Beijing. It'll be my first time in China so I wanted to take it a bit slower/easier, so I was thinking something like
* 5-6 days in Chengdu
* 5-6 days in Xi'an
* 2 days in Pingyao
* 7 days in Beijing

Anyone have suggestions on what to change or add/remove? Unfortunately it looks like jiuzhaigou will not reopen until May, so I won't be able to visit. Other things I was looking at were Leshan and/or Mt Emei from Chengdu as daytrips: would it make more sense to spend some nights there? Are there other places in the area that are easy for solo travelers that you would recommend? Thanks in advance!!



Submitted January 17, 2018 at 04:32PM by Delath http://ift.tt/2DHqMqd

0 Response to "3 Weeks in China: Chengdu - Beijing suggestions?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger