Which SE Asian city for a 6-8 week visit?
Hello. I’m looking to travel for a bit since I won’t be able to for the next 3-4 years. I’m looking to spend 6-8 weeks there. I considered traveling throughout SE Asia visiting a lot of cities but that would be much more costly (flights, visas and passport renewal since I’m out of pages) and it would be quite tiring. So I decided that I will visit just one city, maybe two. I’ve already been to Bangkok, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
My picks - Shanghai - Hong Kong - Taipei - Seoul - Tokyo
Taipei and Shanghai are both quite cheap whereas Hong Kong, Seoul and Tokyo are quite a bit more expensive. I would need a Chinese visa for Shanghai which is annoying, all the rest is visa free. All of them since to have great public transportation. From what I gather none of them other than Hong Kong are very English friendly but Taipei is the best out of all of them.
Which one would you pick for a long stay and why?
Submitted November 11, 2017 at 04:55PM by LocalWaterpower http://ift.tt/2mfCJ1n

0 Response to "Which SE Asian city for a 6-8 week visit?"
Post a Comment