0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Philippines for 2 weeks in Late March/Early April Philippines for 2 weeks in Late March/Early April - Bangladesh

Philippines for 2 weeks in Late March/Early April

So I've read a lot about how April is the peak tourist season and so very early accommodation is recommended. I also read somewhere that Easter is a big thing there and so to be weary of that time.

Just wanted to get some clarity - if I plan to go in the last week of March and through the first week of April - do I need to book early? In my last trip I was used to just booking a place a couple days prior via hostelworld. Intended visits are Cebu/Palawan (El Nido and the likes)

Thank you!



Submitted November 11, 2017 at 06:39PM by rikwangerr http://ift.tt/2hmbYmy

0 Response to "Philippines for 2 weeks in Late March/Early April"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger