0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Where can I go from Tirana? I'm going crazy trying to figure it out. Help much apprecited. Where can I go from Tirana? I'm going crazy trying to figure it out. Help much apprecited. - Bangladesh

Where can I go from Tirana? I'm going crazy trying to figure it out. Help much apprecited.

Hi friends.

TL;DR: Title.

I've been in Tirana, Albania for five nights. I originally only planned three, but I've torn my hair out trying to figure out where to go from here, leading me to extend until I can figure it out. Not much progress so far.

Original plan was Montenegro, thinking it's relatively nearby and I can catch a bus, but as it turns out it's an eight hour busride to Kotor starting at 8 am. The bus station is a forty minute walk from my hostel and I don't know how safe I'd feel walking alone as a young girl that early - I've hard of friends getting mugged early mornings and at night. It's also getting ridiculously cold here in the balkans and I've been thinking about going somewhere a little warmer, but all flights from the Tirana airport are well above my budget for flights (~150 euros, I'd like to spend less than 100 on flights and Ryanair doesn't operate here.)

I can't even go home, flights to Stockholm are even more expensive.

I've been asking around, everyone seems to be heading south, so noone's heading my direction which is north. I've already done Macedonia, Serbia and Greece, which is where most people are heading... So I can't really tag along with anyone to the bus station to feel safer.

I've asked staff, and they don't know what to tell me either. I'm at a total loss here, I've lost all of my motivation to keep travelling and just want to go home but catching a flight from Tirana is just way too expensive... I don't know.

I'd love some words of advice. Thanks.



Submitted November 12, 2017 at 07:57AM by philboswaggins http://ift.tt/2jjmijK

0 Response to "Where can I go from Tirana? I'm going crazy trying to figure it out. Help much apprecited."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger