0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Tour buses or camper van, New Zealand? Tour buses or camper van, New Zealand? - Bangladesh

Tour buses or camper van, New Zealand?

In the north of New Zeland and my plans have changed. I was planning on walking but have given that up. I'm debating if I shouls just get a Bus pass for the whole country for about 2 months, or if I should try and get a camper van and get a working visa for 4 months. Just wondering if people have done one or the other, and ther thoughs.

Camper van would more expensive and possibly more lonely, but working could be fun and a good qay to balancing out my budget. Also selling the van at the end would help re coup some money.



Submitted November 11, 2017 at 05:26AM by acidus1 http://ift.tt/2yQNM7c

0 Response to "Tour buses or camper van, New Zealand?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger