0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Anyone ever just moved to another country because they felt like it? Anyone ever just moved to another country because they felt like it? - Bangladesh

Anyone ever just moved to another country because they felt like it?

I've got an important audition coming up, and if I don't get in, I pretty much have nothing to lose. Not in a suicidal way, just like, I'll want to move on to a new adventure. (lol I hope this doesn't sound too privileged/bratty)

I'm Australian so in terms of visas, I could pretty easily move to the UK for a year or two. I feel like this is something I'd look back on for a lifetime and it'd be amazing to try. My mum did this at my age and she ended up studying there & loved it.

Has anyone ever done this personally, or heard of someone who did? What are some things to consider? I do have a pet cat, but I'd find a way to move her (or leave her if absolutely necessary, although this would be horrible). I don't have much luggage to transport, and in terms of $, I live with my parents, so I've been able to save up enough to satisfy the govt.



Submitted November 11, 2017 at 04:42AM by raz563 http://ift.tt/2mbAU5u

0 Response to "Anyone ever just moved to another country because they felt like it?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger