Smoking while overseas but not at home
I used to be a smoker up until my early 20's but gave up about 6 years ago. Back home I live a more healthy lifestyle than most, exercising everyday and fairly strict diet.
I'm travelling through SE Asia solo, currently riding a motorbike through Vietnam which has been awesome. With that comes no exercise and somehow I've picked up this filthy habit again. I wouldn't even think about smoking a cigarette back home yet here I am smoking constantly.
I'm trying to figure out why, and I think part of it is almost to try and blend in as stupid as it sounds. I'm off the general tourist trail so I'm getting a lot of attention from everyone here everywhere I go, so I think somehow I'm almost making myself feel like I belong by smoking out of self conscience maybe? It doesn't help a packet costs about a dollar, so even when I have a moment of realisation of what I'm doing and chuck the cigarettes out I usually buy another pack the next day.
Anyone ever go through this ??
Submitted November 10, 2017 at 02:29PM by killahbt http://ift.tt/2zxdVoN

0 Response to "Smoking while overseas but not at home"
Post a Comment