0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: racism in hostels racism in hostels - Bangladesh

racism in hostels

As a black individual. It seems in every hostel there nothing but "white" travels I always feel shunned no one ever makes any effort to talk to me. I have to start every conversation. Its quit annoying.

Is there something wrong with me? am I doing a wrong approach ? something must be a miss. I think honestly they just don't like me. either they think I'm Muslim or some shit like that and I'm I remember once when I did end up talking to a group of people they kept asking me if I support groups like BLM and what I think of trump and then one of the guys stared cracking black jokes to make girls laugh

Im so fend up of this shit. I'm in Spain right now and I just think its time I go home

anyone else experience this as a person of color in a hostel



Submitted November 10, 2017 at 01:50PM by tunemeonside http://ift.tt/2Azm3VN

0 Response to "racism in hostels"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger