0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Planning a trip to San Francisco next month, would like some advice. Planning a trip to San Francisco next month, would like some advice. - Bangladesh

Planning a trip to San Francisco next month, would like some advice.

I'm an Irish guy and earlier I decided to book flights to San Francisco, between the 24th of December and 3rd of January. This will be my first time visiting the US, and second solo trip(first was to Toronto a few months ago).

Firstly, I haven't booked accommodation yet, I'll most likely stay in a hostel for the entire trip. Has anyone got any recommendations? My two biggest concerns when booking a hostel are location and price. Somewhere with a nice social atmosphere is a plus, and I'd be willing to pay a little extra for it, but I'd be happy to stay somewhere basic, as long as it's cheap, the location is decent and it's clean.

Secondly, how much spending money should I bring? Right now I'm thinking of bringing about $1,200, would that be a decent budget? I'd plan on visiting some tourist attractions, maybe attending an event or two, if anything seems interesting. Food wise, I'd probably opt mostly for fast food style places, street food and more casual sit-down type places. I'd also like to have a few beers most nights of the trip, I tend to order whatever beer is cheapest, and usually opt for bars over nightclubs. Should a budget of roughly $120 a day be enough, or should I bring more?

Thanks in advance for your advice! Any unrelated advice that people can think of would also be appreciated! I'd also appreciate recommendations of things to do!



Submitted November 10, 2017 at 07:30PM by Betterthanthouu http://ift.tt/2hljmik

0 Response to "Planning a trip to San Francisco next month, would like some advice."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger