0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How to make the most of flying 10-15kg carry-on only? How to make the most of flying 10-15kg carry-on only? - Bangladesh

How to make the most of flying 10-15kg carry-on only?

I'm curious about the great strategies that other travelers have to travel without checking a bag, like with budget airlines Norwegian, WowAir, etc. I would like to fly for just a couple hundred dollars across the Atlantic, but the weight limit sounds slightly restrictive to my needs.

How many days of clothing can you typically pack? What essentials are you able to include in the carry-on limit?

Also, I have a peculiar question. If I wore a jacket with deep pockets to the airport and packed lenses, chargers, etc in it (basically 2 or 3 kg), is this a way around beating the weight limit? Or will the weight of the jacket be factored in?



Submitted November 10, 2017 at 03:10AM by Strawbalicious http://ift.tt/2jeBK0o

0 Response to "How to make the most of flying 10-15kg carry-on only?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger