0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Hostels: what actually matters during a long term stay Hostels: what actually matters during a long term stay - Bangladesh

Hostels: what actually matters during a long term stay

This is all a matter of personal preference, I'm just curious to hear your thoughts...

My plans changed very suddenly, and now I will be spending my last three weeks of travel in London. I am trying to keep everything as cheap as possible, which means spending a lot of time lounging at my hostel or doing free activities. I chose a cheap hostel in a good location, and so far I'm disgusted by the lack of cleanliness and the rude staff. I've stayed in a lot of budget hostels and I'm not sure why I am so bothered this time. The accommodations are pretty standard, but I've encountered everything from poop in the trash bin to strangers opening my curtains in the night.

I'm torn a this point, because I know I'll be in town for a while. Are all hostels just kind of gross? Is it worth the splurge on a "nicer" hostel?



Submitted November 10, 2017 at 06:16PM by littlecrystalgirl http://ift.tt/2yPUL0h

0 Response to "Hostels: what actually matters during a long term stay"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger