Carpe Noctem Hostel: Is it really this good?
The reviews are unlike anything I've ever seen for a hostel. There are almost no bad comments out of 9000+ reviews on Hostelworld.
I have an upcoming trip to Budapest and this hostel (the original Carpe Noctem) is available. Is it really as good as the reviews make out?
I am torn between this hostel and Avenue hostel, and I'd like to hear some comments from Redditors.
The potential problem is that Carpe Noctem seems like a heavy party hostel. I like to get drunk, but I also like to explore during the day and I don't wanna be drinking every night in Budapest.
Am I likely to feel unwelcome if I don't hang around the common area drinking beer all day? Is this the kinda hostel where I can explore the city at my own pace during the day and then join in the fun at night or is there a pressure to always be social?
Thanks for any advice.
Submitted November 09, 2017 at 05:16AM by ronan_the_writer http://ift.tt/2Awm1xR

0 Response to "Carpe Noctem Hostel: Is it really this good?"
Post a Comment