0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Booked First Solo Trip - San Diego. Recommendations? Booked First Solo Trip - San Diego. Recommendations? - Bangladesh

Booked First Solo Trip - San Diego. Recommendations?

I finally did it. After months of reading threads about other solo travel adventures, I finally got the courage to book my first solo trip to San Diego! It'll be a very short trip (Dec 1 - 3) as I can't be away for extended periods of time. It's also an experiment to see if I actually enjoy solo travel. I found an amazing deal on first class tickets RT for $500 minus some Delta gift cards I had. In the end, I paid about $400.

With that being said, I'd like some recommendations on what to do while I'm there. I know I'll only be there 2 days, but I want to make the most of it. My goal for this trip is total relaxation and eating good food. This means: Spa treatments, hitting up the beaches, shopping, finding the best Mexican restaurants, and doing some light exploring if I have time.

I used to live in San Diego so I'm familiar with the city but I lived there as a kid. I'm excited to take this trip and see the city as an adult for the first time. I was looking at the Hotel Del which has the spa and some nice restaurants on the beach or overlooking the beach. I know I'll also want to make it to La Jolla.

Transportation wise, it doesn't really make sense to rent a car for such a short period of time so I'll be using taxis or Uber/Lyft. I'm staying downtown right on the bay which I'm also super excited about.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Where should I eat? What should I see? My budget for food/entertainment is around $300 not including the spa costs. I've already set aside money for the spa lol.



Submitted November 09, 2017 at 06:29PM by pnutbutterkellytime http://ift.tt/2m94Mj9

0 Response to "Booked First Solo Trip - San Diego. Recommendations?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger