0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: TSA Precheck - middle initial issue TSA Precheck - middle initial issue - Bangladesh

TSA Precheck - middle initial issue

I have my interview this Friday and have a question regarding the forms of identification I am bringing.

I am bringing my drivers license and my birth certificate which differ only slightly. My birth certificate only says "John Doe". However, I am the third of my name and my grandfather, father, and myself distinguish ourselves by using our sacrament of Confirmation names. Therefore my drivers license says "John F Doe"

To make it even more complex, my social security card says "John Doe III", which is why I am not choosing to bring that with me since it is never referenced anywhere else in my life.

Will I get rejected for this middle initial? When signing up I did so using my middle initial.



Submitted October 03, 2017 at 11:38PM by ShmediumLebowski http://ift.tt/2fO6oMI

0 Response to "TSA Precheck - middle initial issue"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger