0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Traveling to Barcelona next week Traveling to Barcelona next week - Bangladesh

Traveling to Barcelona next week

Well, I think we all know what this one will be about. Obviously this is coming amid speculation that the Catalan region is heavily declaring secession from Spain. I'm obviously concerned about the consequences of this.

If it is a sudden, jarring experience then there are questions like if it would be a part of the Schengen zone, what the currency would be, would there be the potential for violence as Spain attempts to regain control? Obviously, this is a rather unprecedented event in recent history, but was hoping for advice from people for preparing for this. I have the ticket and hostel booked on my Chase CSR card, so at least have trip insurance.



Submitted October 04, 2017 at 03:59PM by Futbolover92 http://ift.tt/2hMPzCG

0 Response to "Traveling to Barcelona next week"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger