0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Tips for a short trip to Tunis? Tips for a short trip to Tunis? - Bangladesh

Tips for a short trip to Tunis?

I am taking a last-minute work trip to Tunis, Tunisia. Should be arriving late on a Sunday morning, working on the Monday, and then flying back Tuesday afternoon. So I'll have basically two half days to myself.

General questions: - Would you recommend taxi, pre-arranged shuttle or public transport from the airport, given that I don't speak French or Arabic? I am just worried about not being able to notice I'm being scammed by a taxi driver... - How is public transportation for getting around the city? Is it reliable and easy enough to understand? - Any suggestions for general areas to check out? The Medina + Bardo Museum are certainly on my list; possibly the Carthage ruins as well though they might be too far. - And finally, any suggestions for what to eat? Either dishes or specific establishments.

I will say I am female, if that makes a difference, though what I've read makes it sound like this shouldn't be a big deal there.



Submitted October 04, 2017 at 01:28PM by sweetoldetc http://ift.tt/2xS12qQ

0 Response to "Tips for a short trip to Tunis?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger