0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Possible solo visit to Prague in November for 4 nights, thoughts/suggestions? Possible solo visit to Prague in November for 4 nights, thoughts/suggestions? - Bangladesh

Possible solo visit to Prague in November for 4 nights, thoughts/suggestions?

Hi all,

First time poster long time lurker. After reading through countless posts on this sub I've been motivated to go on my own solo adventure into Prague at the start of November. So thanks all for the push.

I've got a £500-£600 budget and after flights/hostel I'm left with £420 to play with, which it looks like is about 12,094.74 czk. I've read Prague is a good for price, in people's experience does seem like enough?

I need to do more research myself into things to do for the duration, but I'm reading that most hostels provide walking tours/ bar crawls? I'd be keen to take part in those. Does anyone have any advice on things that are a must see? I'm probably not gonna want to do bar crawls every night so looking for something more chilled aswell, any recommendations on places with live music? Also slightly more niche, has anyone ever rented a motorcycle over there? Any good routes? I'm getting more excited the more I type haha.

I'm looking at the "Old Prague hotel" hostel if anyone has any experience with them?

Any advice is greatly appreciated! Cheers.



Submitted October 18, 2017 at 07:47PM by ER6NBIMMER http://ift.tt/2hOro33

0 Response to "Possible solo visit to Prague in November for 4 nights, thoughts/suggestions?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger