I need itinerary for Lombok, Indonesia
Hello,
With many recommendations I decided to add Lombok to my SEA trip list. I will have 6 days there begining from 29th November. So I can not decide where should I stay and how should I spend my time.
I can dive (didnt do before) I can climb (trekking)? to the mount rinjani (not sure, I dont have equipments, and alone) I can spend some time on beaches (I will go Gili islands)
So can you add additional things to do there? Should I stay on one place or should I change the places where I could go?
I want to book places to stay before arrive there. so I think it will be difficult to find some hotels to stay when I were there (also waste of time)
Thanks.
Submitted October 18, 2017 at 07:30PM by chanawar http://ift.tt/2ySSO2P

0 Response to "I need itinerary for Lombok, Indonesia"
Post a Comment