0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Do you know of any restaurant /cafe run by elderly in Austria? Do you know of any restaurant /cafe run by elderly in Austria? - Bangladesh

Do you know of any restaurant /cafe run by elderly in Austria?

Hi! I am currently planning a trip in a few countries in Europe (European who never really visited her neighbours here). Looking for interesting stuffs to do I found this restaurant where cooks and waitresses /waiters are past retirement age called Vollpension Vienna I liked the concept and as a tourist, elderly restaurant owners seem likely to have nice stories to share! It doesn't necessarily have to be Vienna, we still didn't decide of where to go specifically! X-posted to r/Austria and r/AskEurope



Submitted October 04, 2017 at 03:05PM by Maya0084 http://ift.tt/2fRAkrf

0 Response to "Do you know of any restaurant /cafe run by elderly in Austria?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger