0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Advice on solotravel destination needed Advice on solotravel destination needed - Bangladesh

Advice on solotravel destination needed

Dear Reddit,

I'm an almost 19 year old, and I'm going to take a year off in between highschool and university. I've always wanted to take a trip around the world. Slight problem though, I have narrowed it down to 3 choices for a solotrip of 5 months and can't even make the slightest decision yet! Option 1: Japan, Australia, New Zealand. Option 2: Argentina, Peru, Mexico. Option 3: Backpacking through the USA. I'd absolutely love it if anyone can give me advise on what to hold in mind when chosing your destination or advise based on own experiences. Basicly anything that helps me make a choice! Thanks in advance! ~knik



Submitted October 12, 2017 at 12:31PM by KnikThe2nd http://ift.tt/2yj22DU

0 Response to "Advice on solotravel destination needed"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger