0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Would backpacking overseas with my teenage daughter rob her of the pleasure of discovering this for herself? Would backpacking overseas with my teenage daughter rob her of the pleasure of discovering this for herself? - Bangladesh

Would backpacking overseas with my teenage daughter rob her of the pleasure of discovering this for herself?

Odd question, I guess. By "backpacking," I mean traveling between towns/cities and staying in hostels for a week or two, not sleeping in the wilderness. Basically your generic, well-worn backpacking trails through Central America or South East Asia or what have you.

I "discovered" solo travel and living out a backpack well into my adulthood, and the learning process (e.g., how much I can carry, how little I need, what minimal accomodations I can stand, etc) was an integral part of the fun, and in many ways, a part of my self-discovery.

If I take my 16 y/o with me on my next trip (we are very close and have traveled together domestically before), I am robbing her of the experience of finding out for herself?



Submitted September 11, 2017 at 09:34PM by white_genocidist http://ift.tt/2w2tuWP

0 Response to "Would backpacking overseas with my teenage daughter rob her of the pleasure of discovering this for herself?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger