Working in New Zealand vs Woofing or Workway
USA here
thinking of heading there late Nov early Dec
So I have been doing my research and I really really wanna go to New Zealand and hike camp do what I love photogprhy and such.
But I cant figure out the best way to do this. I have about 8k saved up. I have read its hard to make money working in New Zealand. Iv'e read australia is where the moeny is. Is that ture ?
should I just woof insted and spend my own moeny? I really would not mind doing a Year of work there and travel and such. But if im going to come back with less moeny then I came with I dont think It's the best Idea vs woofing or workway.
Anyone one have any expericne with this ?
I wanna try and find work in Queenstown
Its near were I wanna hike and shoot. Te Anau, ,Milford Sound Fiordland National Park in general
Submitted September 03, 2017 at 02:07AM by nomadlive http://ift.tt/2etZKH5

0 Response to "Working in New Zealand vs Woofing or Workway"
Post a Comment