25th Birthday, Female Solo Traveler, and a bit Nervous?
HI Travelers!
My name is Bethany and soon I’ll be celebrating my 25th! After a long debate and 2000 in my pocket, I’ve decided on the Yucatan Peninsula! And per usual, none of my friends are available at the time so it looks like I’ll be going solo, alone, by myself! (laughs nervously) I’m not gonna lie, I’m a bit scared. I’m a social butterfly and I am definitely the type that neeeeds people around to, I guess, “butterfly”.
So for those who have traveled to this region, what kind of itinerary should I have? My birthday is October 8th and that lands exactly during fall break at my university, so I’m looking to book October 5th through October 11th.
I’m just thinking out loud:
Should I fly into Merida, rent a car, and visit the local area and then after two days or so drive south to Cancun? That would be the time around my birthday (Sunday). Rent a car (again, maybe?) and explore the area? But also I’d love to visit Playa de Carmen, Tulum, Cozumel, and Isla Mujeres? Yikes, is that possible within a six day span? And if so, how could I incorporate them all?
Any advice, suggestions, or past experiences you may have, I’m all ears! Please!
Like I said I’m kinda scared, however for years I’ve always waited on my friends to get clearance on traveling as a group. This time around, I’m tired of letting the grass grow under my feet 😊
Help? (laughs again nervously)
Submitted September 03, 2017 at 01:38AM by iBeth_uTarzan http://ift.tt/2vUBcxk

0 Response to "25th Birthday, Female Solo Traveler, and a bit Nervous?"
Post a Comment