0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Will I get bitten by mosquitoes in SE. Asia while swimming in lakes or in the ocean and hanging out on the beach? Will I get bitten by mosquitoes in SE. Asia while swimming in lakes or in the ocean and hanging out on the beach? - Bangladesh

Will I get bitten by mosquitoes in SE. Asia while swimming in lakes or in the ocean and hanging out on the beach?

Hi, i leave to go on a long-term backpacking exploration around India and Southeast Asia - Burna, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, & Vietnam - in a few weeks, and I have a question about mosquitoes. My casual clothing will consist of a longsleeve shirt, jeans, and a light shemagh scarf, and then spraying any exposed skin with DEET spray to protect myself from their bites; which is fine, but I also plan to do A LOT of swimming, in oceans, lakes, etc., as well as hanging out on beaches, riverbanks, etc., and I would like to know how likely I am to get bitten by mosquitoes during the day time on a beach in a swimsuit or naked. Is DEET waterproof? Should I spend most of my time in the water, and cover up when I get out? All feedback from personal experience is hugely appreciated - thanks!



Submitted September 29, 2017 at 01:48AM by PaulWestOk http://ift.tt/2xOFX0e

0 Response to "Will I get bitten by mosquitoes in SE. Asia while swimming in lakes or in the ocean and hanging out on the beach?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger