0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: La Digue, Seychelles - Video Tour - Amazing Beaches La Digue, Seychelles - Video Tour - Amazing Beaches - Bangladesh

La Digue, Seychelles - Video Tour - Amazing Beaches

So this year I made a long dream of mine come true and visited the Seychelles. I did a lot of research to find the best beaches and decided to stay one week on a small Island (La Digue) with a population of 2,000. Then I took the ferry back to the main Island an stayed a few days in Mahe Island.

During my trip I shot a lot of footage and edited it to a hour long video tour. If you play games its kinda like a FPS experience.

Watch the (action movie) trailer here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkl7aFhksWY

The full video is here (1hr 12min)

http://ift.tt/2fV1ASt

In the videotour you see most of the places I visited on the Island and also how to get to these locations. Its really in-depth and yeah very long. But I think for everyone who thinks about traveling there, this could be interesting.

All in all I had a lovely vacation there and can really recommend it to everyone. Its very hot and the sun is very aggressive, also mosquitos all day but I didnt got sick and the beaches and people are just amazing. I stayed at an airbnb and payed around 500$ for 7 days.

If you have any questions feel free to asks and please give me feedback on the videos! I wanted it to be like an experience were you can just dive in to see and hear everything for yourself. Do you think I should've used the same "vr-effect" in the full video as in the trailer? The one were everything on the edges is blurred out a bit to simulate someone looking around. Thanks for watching!



Submitted September 29, 2017 at 01:45AM by widescreenvideos http://ift.tt/2fVGmnQ

0 Response to "La Digue, Seychelles - Video Tour - Amazing Beaches"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger