0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Where did all the normal Couchsurfers go? Where did all the normal Couchsurfers go? - Bangladesh

Where did all the normal Couchsurfers go?

Maybe this isn't the right place for this as there aren't many ladies in this sub, but: does anyone else get the sense that Couchsurfing.com has become an actively predatory community?

Let me preface this by I've been on couchsurfing since 2008; I have hosted, surfed, attended meet-ups, etc. etc., done all the things. In the last few years I've noticed a serious uptick in the number of people who message me with blatantly creepy shit or thinly veiled couch-for-sex transactions. Yesterday one guy offered to host me as long as I was cool with the fact that he's a nudist and he expects his guests to practice nudism too. Oh by the way, his flat isn't big enough for a couch so we'd be sharing a bed, lol, hope that's fine.

The fuck is wrong with you, bro.

I miss Couchsurfing! I stayed with/hosted fantastic people back when the creepers were few and far between. Now I feel like I have to wade through an ocean of creepers to find the one normal person and most days I just can't be bothered.

Can anyone commiserate? Alternatively, creepy dudes who are killing couchsurfing, why do you do it?



Submitted September 03, 2017 at 08:57AM by peachykeenz http://ift.tt/2gtZQzk

0 Response to "Where did all the normal Couchsurfers go?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger