0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: What mindset will help me get the most out of solo travel? What mindset will help me get the most out of solo travel? - Bangladesh

What mindset will help me get the most out of solo travel?

Hello fellow travelers. I'll be taking my first solo trip ever in 3 days to Europe (I've never been).

I'll spend 19 days through Amsterdam/Netherlands (7 nights), Munich for Oktoberfest (2 nights), Barcelona (5 nights), and Seville (5 nights). I have a list of 3-5 or so things or so that I want to see in each city, but my schedule is otherwise very flexible.

I'm hoping to just be completely out of my element and have adventure that will hopefully bring some insights and new perspectives to my life. However, I'm not really quite sure how to approach this trip. It's such a different experience for me since I'm so used to traveling with other people.

What mindsets, values, or philosophies have you found to be the most important to getting the best experiences from solo travel? What things would you recommend for instilling these mindsets in myself during the trip?



Submitted September 12, 2017 at 04:49AM by dirty30curry http://ift.tt/2jkwh7W

0 Response to "What mindset will help me get the most out of solo travel?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger