What the hell is up with all the photos?
Seriously, wtf. This sub used to be interesting and fun, lots of useful tips and so on. Now it's never ending stream of "hey look I too saw Eifel Tower / Niagara falls / Moraine Lake". Please remember - nobody gives a shit. Ever had a friend who insisted on showing all 650 pictures from the last trip he took? This is exactly what this looks like.
If I want to see cool photos I go to 500px. If I want to see photos of destinations I consider I google them. I used to come here to see questions that I could answer, or read other people's questions and answers, or just mindlessly browse to see if any fun story pops up. Now I notice that there's less and less of that, and there's less and less replies too. I'm going to take a wild guess here - it's because I'm not the only one bothered with this subreddit turning into dumping ground for mediocre vacation photos and egokarmic masturbation. Could we perhaps set the rules that at least only albums of 10+ photos are allowed? Or something? Or create a subreddit /r/travelphotos?
Apparently it does exist and has 0.01% of the subscribers here. You wanna know why? Because nobody gives a shit.
Submitted September 09, 2017 at 01:17AM by cwwmbm http://ift.tt/2eUvJEh

0 Response to "What the hell is up with all the photos?"
Post a Comment