0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Vietnam immigration not recognizing my 6 month visa, what to do? Vietnam immigration not recognizing my 6 month visa, what to do? - Bangladesh

Vietnam immigration not recognizing my 6 month visa, what to do?

I am a US citizen (planning on) staying in Vietnam for 4 months. Because the price of the 6 month visa seemed cheaper than the 3 month+1 month, I decided to apply for that and was granted it (visa in my passport expires in 6 months). However, when I entered the airport the immigration officer said that the visa cannot be that long and only gave me a 3 month stamp, which, from my understanding, is what I need to abide by. Has anyone else run into this problem before? I suppose I'll need to go to the immigration department to get it extended, but I'm a bit unsure as to why this problem arose?



Submitted September 25, 2017 at 01:47PM by elduderino260 http://ift.tt/2xEM8nn

0 Response to "Vietnam immigration not recognizing my 6 month visa, what to do?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger