US Travelers with cell phones with Sprint: You may have free data and text, and free wifi calling
Apparently Sprint includes international data (2G speeds) and text to all customers as part of their free Global Roaming plan, and if you're on wifi and have a compatible device, you can make and receive phone calls for free as well.
I am on Sprint and I'm in Spain right now. I made a few calls not on wifi, and then several while on wifi. I just checked my bill and I only got charged for the non-wifi calls. The rest were on my bill as $0 charge calls, just like if I was at home and in the Sprint coverage area.
Double-check your plan (I'd suggest that you chat with Customer Service so you have their responses in writing), but you may be able to save yourself a lot of money and hassle if you have their free Global Roaming plan and if you're traveling to a country that is included in the plan: http://ift.tt/2s8xzDX
Submitted September 12, 2017 at 08:58AM by DudeOnACouch2 http://ift.tt/2ffAtkZ

0 Response to "US Travelers with cell phones with Sprint: You may have free data and text, and free wifi calling"
Post a Comment