Trying to plan out a travel route within Europe for Dec 2017/Jan 2018
So I'm basically trying to save up for a trip to Europe at the end of the year.
Timeframe I'm considering is about 3 weeks to a month, and my budget seems to be around the $5k NZD mark (flights included in that). I'm not sure if that's very unrealistic or not.
At the moment, I'm trying to find the cheapest country to actually fly into, and then work out my route from there.
As for why I'm going- mostly to visit some people, although I'd like to work some sight seeing within that (i.e. cultural/natural things, I think).
Aiming for Sweden, Finland, UK and possibly Russia? Not sure on the last one. I don't know about the smartest way to travel between those countries, and I've also got to consider that I only know English.
I'm happy to live off of cheap food/accommodation.
Hopefully I've put enough down for it to be useful. If not, just let me know and I'll try to clarify.
Submitted September 08, 2017 at 12:19PM by chaka160 http://ift.tt/2wdFnVk

0 Response to "Trying to plan out a travel route within Europe for Dec 2017/Jan 2018"
Post a Comment