Travelling buddy in Quito
Hi everybody,
I am on my first solo travel and this is my first week. Right now I am doing a Spanish course but that ends on friday. I have a lot of doubts and thoughts on what to do next, where to go and how to plan my time. I would love to discuss those plan with someone also backpacking on a budget and on sort of a tight schedule. I am staying in a host family and not in a backpackers hostel. The people I've met so far are really nice but all have around double the time to see ecuador, so don't have to make the same choices that I have to make. Is there somebody in the same situation in Quito who would like to meet up or does anybpdy have tips?
I am mostly doubting because I want to see so much and feel I don't have enough time to see everything. I have about three weeks in Ecuador of which one week is A Spanish course and I want to visit the Galapagos, which is about one week. I don't know if I want to visit de Amzon here or in Peru (where I'm travelling next). And there are so many beatiful spots in Ecuador I would like to visit as well.
Thank you in advance for your help
Submitted September 12, 2017 at 01:50PM by alicaatje http://ift.tt/2h0YIa3

0 Response to "Travelling buddy in Quito"
Post a Comment