Europe in the winter -- packing list
Well solo travel I'll leave my home for an adventure. The plan is to not have a plan (the best kind of plan). I'll fly into Vienna on the 8th of November and travel around in that area for about 2 to 3 weeks. after this time I plan on getting a cheap flight to Portugal and making my way northeast from there. This trip should last around 3 to 4 months(I'm aware of the 90 days within 180 days visa in Europe). I'm not new to this nor am I scared about not packing the perfect stuff. I am always aware that I can buy things that I need on my trip. with that being said I'd still would like your input on what I should bring along. I have done a trip like this once before but it was in the dead heat of summer.
Some facts about me. I'm a white 23 year old male, about 160 pounds, 6foot 3, and of an active lifestyle. I've got semi long hair and my mom says I'm very handsome.
I'll be carrying around an osprey backpack 40L(think of the Max carry on size). I'd like stuff that will keep me warm, dry quick and will match with everything.
Submitted September 12, 2017 at 02:11PM by thezeus102 http://ift.tt/2f3aa4A

0 Response to "Europe in the winter -- packing list"
Post a Comment