0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Traveling to Dublin- is it worth booking one of those Cliffs of Moher tours? Traveling to Dublin- is it worth booking one of those Cliffs of Moher tours? - Bangladesh

Traveling to Dublin- is it worth booking one of those Cliffs of Moher tours?

We're traveling to Dublin next month for 4 days and I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to go on one of the day tours to The Cliffs of Moher? I didn't realize until recently that it's a 3 or so hour trip to the other side of the country, plus all the stops in between. I definitely want to see something other than just the city while we're there though. Thoughts?



Submitted September 09, 2017 at 03:26PM by peezuhparty http://ift.tt/2vUUQy6

0 Response to "Traveling to Dublin- is it worth booking one of those Cliffs of Moher tours?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger